1. Paint shapes for seeds, hole, flower and sun. Use Squeeze and Brush paint brushes to paint flower shapes, hole and sun. Use brown paint markers for seeds. Paint flower petals orange and yellow and center blue. Paint the hole black. Paint sun yellow.
2. Write adjectives on small pieces of construction paper with fine point black paint marker. Cut out and glue to front of card with Glue Pen as shown. Write “plant seeds” on 1” x 4” strip of orange construction paper with black paint marker. Glue to right edge of card with Glue Pen.
3. Adhere sun wood shape to top left edge of card with Glue Pen. Paint sun rays with yellow Squeeze n Brush paint brush. Make grass at bottom of card with green Squeeze n Brush paint brush. Allow to dry.
4. Adhere seed, hole and wood shapes to card with Glue Pen Adhere wood flower pieces to inside of card with Glue Pen.
5. Write “Friendship” around top of flower on inside of card with black paint marker. Draw flower stem with brown paint marker. Paint leaves with green Squeeze n Brush paint brush. Write blooms on flower center with black paint marker. Outline shapes on card as shown with black paint marker.
Sources- www.oftheearth.com- to purchase handmade seeded paper
www.pioneerthinking.com/makingpaper - to make your own