1. Paint the front and sides of both discs with all 3 colors of paint, overlapping colors as you go. Let dry.
2. Apply glue to both ends of the craft stick. Insert one end into the side of the large disc and one end into the side of the small disc. Push together to form the bug’ head and body.
2. Cut two 1 1 /2” circles from the black felt. Glue to the smaller disc which will be the bug’s head. Glue the moveable eyes onto the felt circles.
3. Bend a chenille stem in half and twist it together. Repeat with 5 additional stems. Apply glue to the ends and insert the end into the larger disc which will be the bug’s body, bending as shown for legs. Cut another chenille stem in half. Coil each piece by wrapping around your finger. Insert into the head for antennae.
4. Put glue on both ends of a chenille stem. Glue the ends into the top of the bug’s head to make a hanger.