1. Trace the Wheel Pattern provided onto foam board and cut the album cover pieces. (The wheel is made by layering the larger circle with the spokes underneath the small circle. this will give dimension to your project!) It is easiest to cut the spokes of the wheel first and then the outer circle. Go slowly and carefully so you get a nice smooth cut. If you do have some jagged edges after you are done cutting, use sand paper to smooth them out.
2. Use a hole punch to add ring holes to your cover.
3. Use paint brush markers to paint the yellow and solid black areas of the wheel. Do two coats if a darker paint color is desired.
4. Use the paint markers to add detail to your cover. Draw tread marks on the tire using a black marker and use red to add the name and date of your album. We also outlined each of our spokes with black marker.
5. Glue the small circle on top of the larger wheel.
6. Cut additional circular pages using the wheel pattern (with no spokes) for the inside of the album. Punch holes to match the cover and then use metal rings to hold your book together.