1. Paint the board with the Squeeze N Brush® blue paint. Let dry.
2. Lightly sketch in the fish shape on the scrap paper. Cut out and glue onto the board.
3. Tear the cardstock into small pieces. Tear a few of each long and thin, and the rest about 1” square.
4. Put some of the glue on a paper plate. Using the sponge brush, glue on the paper fish shape. Starting at the tail of the fish, dip the torn cardstock pieces into the extra glue, and place on the paper fish overlapping as you go. Refer to the photo for the color placement, and cover all the paper fish shape. Let the glue dry.
5. Use the colored pencils to add details to the fish, drawing scales. Use the marker to add the eye. Cover the fish and the board with Shimmer and Shine®. Let dry.