1. Use Elmer’s Painters Black marker to color a CD, hiding any old text or information on it.
2. Twist 2 Chenille Stems to make one thicker one, and then twist again to make a nickel sized circle at the end of the stem. Bend the thicker stem to create two legs with a level platform between them. Repeat 4 times so that you have a total of 4 stems, or eight spider legs.
3. Cut a 2.5 inch circle of black foam core. Follow our pattern to create a face on the circle, or use your own ideas. Use Elmer’s Painters opaque markers to do the eyes and mouth of the spider, and 3D Paints to make the spider’s nose. Set aside to dry.
4. Use a glue gun to attach the legs to the spider.
5. Apply Tacky Glue to the top of the disk and place furry yarn on top, hiding the hole in the disk. Press to hold in place.
6. Use Tacky Glue to attach the spider’s head and to adhere additional eyelash yarn on the spider’s head.