1. Paint jumbo crafts
sticks brown. Let dry.
2. Draw wood grain lines on sticks with black marker.
3. Glue sticks around edges of corkboard square, placing 2
sticks on opposite sides first and then place remaining 2
sticks on top of ends of previous sticks.
4. Draw five bugs on green craft foam sheet with black paint
or marker, leaving enough space between them to cut leaf shapes
out around them. Let dry.
5. Cut out leaf shapes around bugs, using paper edgers. Glue
2 wiggly eyes to the head of each bug. Glue craft foam leaves
randomly on top of jumbo crafts sticks.
1. Adhere magnetic strips to the back of the cork board and
hang on a refrigerator or school locker. Or, glue a saw tooth
hanger to the center top back and hang on the wall.