(Note: for best results,
please take a moment to review all instructions on product
packaging before beginning any project.)
1. Tape off the center of jar with masking tape. Smooth edges
2. Squirt out blue Texture Magic™ on the jar between
the masking tape. Using the Easy-Grip Spreader™ smooth
the Texture Magic™ approximately 1/8” from edges
of the tape, all the way around the jar. Carefully remove
3. Begin embedding the beads to the surface and gently push
in place. Continue with other treasures until the jar is complete.
Let dry completely. (Be sure beads and treasures are light
weight. If the objects are too heavy they will slide on the
jar as it dries.)
4. Using the lid of the jar as a pattern trace the shape on
cardboard. Cut out. Draw a slit approximately ½”
x 2” centered in the cardboard lid to insert coins.
Cut it out with a plastic knife or scissors. Place cardboard
lid inside lid ring and secure on jar.
5. Squeeze blue Texture Magic™ on the lid. Spread to
cover the cardboard and the ring. Let dry completely.