for best results, please take a moment to review the instructions
on the product packaging before beginning your project.
1. Lay the desired wood tags out on your work surface. Using
the Liquid Lead embellish each tag with x’s, o’s,
lines, and squiggles. (Note: roll the bottle of Liquid Lead
on the tabletop to insure it is well mixed. Remove the lid
and snip the tip of the bottle off, only about a ¼”
down so you can squeeze out a thin line.) Let dry thoroughly.
2. Using the round paint brush apply 2 coats of the desired
Paint Jewel color to the edges of the wood tag. (Note: prepare
the Paint Jewels bottles in the same manner as described in
3. Gently squeeze out paint directly from the bottle, placing
it as desired or using the photo as a guide. The paint will
flow up to the edge of the tags and self-level. Use the brush
to coax the paint into tight spots. Let dry thoroughly.
4. Turn tags over and apply a solid coat of the desired Paint
Jewel colors. Let dry thoroughly.
5. Cut a piece of leather lacing to the appropriate length
for your wrist plus an additional 3” to allow for knotting
ends together. String the tags and pony beads as desired.
Tie the ends off with a square knot.