For best results, please take a moment to review
all instructions on product packaging before beginning any
1. Paint two cork trivets white. Paint the
remaining trivet orange. Let dry. Apply a second coat to each
trivet as needed. Let dry.
2. Using a pencil and referring to the photo, lightly draw
the soccer ball pattern on one white trivet, the baseball
stitch lines on the other white trivet, and the basketball
seam lines on the orange trivet.
3. Using orange paint and the liner paint brush, paint the
stitch lines on the baseball. Using black paint and the flat
brush, paint the soccer ball pattern. Let dry. Add the lines
to the soccer ball and the basketball with the black marker.
4. Position the alphabet stencil for the first letter on the
basketball, secure with masking tape. Dip a stencil sponge
into a small puddle of white paint, and pat off excess paint.
Using an up and down motion stencil the first letter. Carefully
remove the stencil and position for the next letter. Continue
stenciling until the wording (ALL STAR) is complete.
5. Glue the balls together referring to the photo for placement.
Let dry completely.