1. Trace and cut patterns from craft foam.
Cut two snowmen from white foam, cut two mittens from green,
and cut one nose from the orange foam. Cut an opening for
a photo in one of the snowmen shapes. Using a black marker,
draw details on face, nose and mittens.
2. Punch holes in both snowmen shapes as shown on patterns.
3. Put snowmen shapes together, aligning holes. Thread one
end of the white craft lace through both holes at starting
point shown on pattern. Be sure to leave a small tail of craft
lace for knotting the ends once you complete stitching. Continue
sewing the two snowmen together until you reach the right
side. Once you reach the right side, only stitch through the
top snowman. (You want to leave an opening to slide a photo
in between the two snowmen.) When you reach the starting point
again, tie ends of craft lace together to secure on back.
4. Glue buttons to the face for eyes. Glue the nose and mittens
in place. Let dry.
5. Wrap a piece of red craft lace around neck. Knot together
on one side.
1. String pony beads in alternating colors
on each end of red craft lace. Tie one jingle bell below the
pony beads. Knot ends of red craft lace to secure.