1.. Using the round acrylic key chain as a
pattern trace and cut a circle from the orange and black foam
sheets. Cut the black circle out around the outside edge of
the pattern line and the orange circle on the inside edge
so that it’s slightly smaller.
2. Using a black marker draw and color in tiger’s stripes.
3. Glue the black circle on the acrylic ring. Glue the orange
circle on top of the black.
4. Cut a small teardrop shape from pink foam sheet for tongue.
Cut a small triangle shape from orange foam sheet for nose.
5. Glue the orange nose on face and the pink tongue just below
the nose. Glue the 2 wiggle eyes in place and the pom pom
on the orange nose. Let dry.
1. Cut the orange and black foam circles out
with decorative paper edgers.