1. Mix together in a small glass bowl 2 teaspoons
of food coloring and 3 teaspoons of rubbing alcohol.
2. Put 2 cups of pasta shapes in a resealable bag. Slowly
add the mixture of food coloring and alcohol. Close the bag
and shake until the pasta is completely coated. If you are
doing different colors of pasta, use a separate bag for each.
3. Spread the colored pasta on a wax paper covered cookie
sheet. Allow to dry several hours.
4. Clean the surface of the glass jar with a paper towel and
a little bit of rubbing alcohol.
5. Decorate the jar with rub on decals.
6. Fill the decorated jar with colored pasta, arranging in
* PASTA IS FOR DECORATION ONLY.
DO NOT EAT.