1. Cut top off of box. Turn upside
down and cut doors and windows as shown. Leave door attached
at one side so that it can close.
2. Measure and cut a 5” x 9” piece of white craft
paper for roof top.
2. Trace and cut 2 side roof sections from white craft paper.
Mark dotted lines on side roof pieces.
3. Fold roof top in half. Bend flaps on side roof pieces inward
at dotted lines and glue to inside of roof top. Glue completed
roof to the edge of tissue box. Let dry.
4. Apply one coat of texture medium to roof, making rough
lines to represent shingles. Let dry.
5. Paint box grey, using straight strokes so that it resembles
wood grain. Paint roof and door grey with a little brown paint
swirled in to add texture. Let dry.
6. Lay the cabin on its side. Break or cut cinnamon stick
to sizes needed as you work around the cabin. Apply small
pieces of cinnamon stick around windows and doors for trim,
and then fill in all sides. Do one side at a time and let
dry before turning cabin to next side. Add a small piece of
cinnamon to door for handle.
Cut 2 Roof Sides
Fold roof sides along dotted lines