1. Trace the vest pattern piece
onto yellow shadow construction paper and the remaining pattern
pieces onto brown. Cut out.
2. Glue the yellow vest onto one of the body sections. On
the same body section, glue the small ear pieces onto each
ear and the muzzle onto the face. Glue the pairs of body sections
(body, arms, and legs) together leaving a small opening in
3. Push a small amount of stuffing into the body, arm and
leg sections. Use a chop stick or pencil to carefully push
the stuffing into corners.
4. Glue the openings together.
Use clothespins to hold in place until dry. Remove clothespins.
5. Assemble the bear by punching a hole in shoulders of body
and at the top of each arm. Punch a hole in the top of each
leg section and at the base of the body. Attach legs and arms
to the body with brads so the limbs can move.
6. Glue a ribbon bow and buttons to vest. Glue wiggle eyes
and the pom pom nose in place.
7. Using the permanent marker, add a mouth and dots for whiskers.